Delhi University Distance Education Prospectus
Basically the school of open learning is known as the school of correspondence courses and continuing education, which is established for those students who want to pursue their studies through distance learning and for those who are not able join the regular courses because of their jobs. Every year thousands of students take admission in DU, you can apply for different courses available in SOL. Here we are providing you the list of various courses offered:
- BA (Bachelors in Arts) Programme
- BA (Bachelors in Arts) (Hons.) English Programme
- BA (Bachelors in Arts) (Hons.) Political Science
- B.Com (Hons.)
- MA Hindi
- MA History
- MA Sanskrit
- MA Political Science
- For all those foreign students residing in India and seeking admission in SOL undergraduate courses are required to apply the Deputy Dean, foreign students registry, room no-11 , first floor, conference centre , University of Delhi -110007.
- There is no entrance test for admission.
- The students can apply online for the application form from the website www.sol.du.ac.in.
|BA Programme||3 Years||6 Years|
|B.Com||3 Years||6 Years|
|BA (Hons.) English||3 Years||5 Years|
|BA (Hons.) Political Science||3 Years||5 Years|
|B.Com||3 Years||5 Years|
List of documents Submitted.
- Two current passport size photographs.
- Class 10th certificate.
- Class 12th certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Provisional/ Degree certificate.
Before finding the Delhi University Distance Education Prospectus Please follow these steps.
There are mainly two ways through which students can take admission in DU school of open learning post graduate courses:
- Through direct admission.
- Through Entrance test procedure.
Through Direct Admission:
- For MA Hindi:The student should have aggregate 60% marks or above In BA (Hons.) Hindi from University of Delhi
- For MA History: The student should have aggregate 55% marks or above in BA (Hons.) History from University of Delhi.
- For MA Political Science: The student should have aggregate 60% marks or above in BA (Hons.) Political science from University of Delhi.
- For MA Sanskrit: The student should have aggregate 60% marks or above in BA (Hons.) Sanskrit from University of Delhi.
Through Merit cum Entrance Test:
- For M.Com: The student should have aggregate 50% marks in B.Com (Hons.) from Delhi University or from other universities as well.
- The student has aggregate 55% marks in B.Com from Delhi University as well as other universities.
- The student should have aggregate 50% marks in BA (Hons.) Economics from Delhi University as well as other universities.
- The student should have aggregate 60% marks in BBS, BBE, BFIA from University of Delhi as well as other Universities.
You can find the prospectus at http://sol.du.ac.in/admission/AD_UG_Prospectus.aspx.
For more information you can visit: www.sol.du.ac.in .
Also if you love this article then please don’t forget to share this with your friends.