Jawaharlal Nehru University Top 10 Colleges
Jawaharlal Nehru University has institutions and colleges across the country, that is why this said to be a national university and also which is a true meaning of a national university is. JNU provides various academic courses in various fields and is considered as the top university in India. The admission here is according to the entrance exam given by the students. Here we will provide you the list of top 10 colleges affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru University:
- Centre for Development Studies, Thiruvananthapuram: CDS is in Kerala and is basically for economics and topics germane to socio-economic development, impeccable pedagogy and extensive and exhaustive training programmes. The teaching programme of the CDS includes MA and M.Phil. Programme in applied economics. http://www.cds.edu/
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, School of Biotechnology, New Delhi: This University is in Delhi and provides postgraduate teaching and research in programme in biotechnology. http://www.jnu.ac.in/
- School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi: It is the oldest university and includes M.Phil. And Ph.D. programmes in American studies, Latin American Studies, West European Studies, Canadian studies and many more, visit at http://www.jnu.ac.in/sis/.
- College of Military Engineering, Pune: This University is in Pune and especially for those students who are interested in Indian Army. Here are departments for the various research programmes- Department of Defence, Defence Production, Defence Research and development and Ex-Servicemen Welfare. http://indianarmy.nic.in/
- School of Arts and Aesthetic, New Delhi: The School of Arts and Aesthetic has various innovative courses which attract students from disciplines like art history, literature and the social sciences. For more: http://www.jnu.ac.in/SAA/index.html
- School of Computer and Systems Sciences, JNU, New Delhi: The School provides academic programmes in the field of computer science and was amongst the earliest centres in India for higher education and research in the field. http://www.jnu.ac.in/SCSS/default.htm
- School of Environmental Sciences, JNU, New Delhi: This University was establishes in 1974 and provides various academic programmes in the field of Environmental Sciences. For more: http://www.jnu.ac.in/
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, JNU, New Delhi: It provides research programmes in areas- computational sciences, computational and system biology, biophysics and simulations, artificial intelligence, neural systems, high density data analysis using mathematics and statistics and much more, visit at: http://www.jnu.ac.in/SCIS/about_scis.html
- School of Language, Literature and Cultural Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi: It is a major centre for teaching and research in languages, literatures and cultures of India, Asia and Europe. Provides BA/MA programmes in European and Asian Languages. http://www.jnu.ac.in/SLLCS/
- School Of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi: This School was established in 1970 and has the largest faculty in the University. Provides MA programmes which are relatively discipline oriented, DSA Programmes are centre for economic studies and planning, historical studies and study of regional development. For more: http://www.jnu.ac.in/sss/
We have provided you the website links of the colleges where you can get more information about the colleges and their related courses. For further queries you can visit to the official site of Jawaharlal Nehru University: http://www.jnu.ac.in/.