Do you know about this important SEO Checklist?
Search Engine Optimization is the most important aspect for a blogger, one should be very careful while doing the SEO of the blog. There are many different ways for doing SEO as there is not any fixed process for it; everyone has a different strategy for doing SEO but here we will explain you some points which will surely help your site to rank higher in search engine results. There must be organic traffic on your website which is very beneficial and important as well, thus every blogger should know the SEO strategies before doing blogging. In this SEO checklist you will get to know about the seo strategies that will prove very beneficial for your blog/website.
Although we will try to cover all the topics of SEO to make your site rank higher in the search engine results, also these topics can be used by both professionals as well as beginners who are new in blogging. It is very important to have a checklist as SEO is a very big topic and you should be aware of all the points whether you are doing SEO for a new website or you are auditing an old website. This checklist will be very useful to you as you can analyze by yourself how well your site is being optimized.
- Keywords: These are the main aspects of SEO, as you should examine yourself whether you are targeting write keywords for every page/ post or not. The write keyword will definitely boost your website and you can find many tools online which will easily track multiple keywords ranking.
- Link Building: You should have a high-quality link building on your website and should be aware of the links and these are of different types- Internal links, backlinks, and outgoing links.
- Content: It is the most important aspect of SEO, you have to examine the content properly and analyze whether it is high-quality content or not another thing you should be careful for is the content should not be duplicate.
- Meta tags: There should have proper Meta titles and Meta descriptions for each page on your website.
- Robot Meta
- Image ALT Tag
- Broken Links
- Pages loading time
- Page layout algorithm
- Responsive design
- Outbound Link
- Adding social media buttons
- Image optimization
- SEO plugins
- SEO friendly Url
Some of the SEO tools are:
- SEMRUSH Review
- Backlink checker sites
Keyword research tools:
- Google Keyword Planner
Above we have explained SEO checklist which should be followed by every blogger, there are much more things in SEO which you may find online as SEO is a very fast field but we will suggest you go through these points only as these are important and can be easily carried out to boost website. We will suggest you follow these points step by step to have organic traffic on the website. For any queries, you can also mention your comments below.