We are going to Discuss on Cancer Fighting Super foods
A Cancer is a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body and basically a malignant growth or tumour resulting from an uncontrolled division of cells. Basically, in a normal definition, we can say that cancer is not only a single disease but it is a group of hundreds of different diseases.
Cancer doesn’t target only a single part of the body but it occurs in many parts of the body and thus it has many types and their names are according to the part of organ or cell name in which it occurs.
For example, the common types of cancer include breast, skin, ovarian, lung, pancreatic, colon, prostate and lymphoma. You wouldn’t believe that breast cancer has the largest number of cases and estimated deaths also.
So it is important for us to understand the seriousness of the disease and one more thing to note is that every type of cancer has its different symptoms. Because of this, you have to recognize the type of cancer from its symptoms, in this article, we will provide you with the details of the Cancer Fighting Super foods which will help you to fight with cancer.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is very effective food which will help you to fight against cancer. This vegetable contains compounds called glucosinolates, which produce protective enzymes in the body that is it helps to immune your body from unwanted diseases. Just eat about 2 cups of broccoli, boiled or steamed in 2 to 3 times in a week.
- Green Tea: Green tea is also very popular and healthy beverage to stay fit but only some people knows that it helps to reduce the risk of cancers. Drink around 3 to 4 cups daily to see the results.
- Tomatoes: It consists of lycopene which helps the body to stay more immune and yes tomatoes are very effective for anti- cancer treatment. Eat 1 cup of sliced tomatoes on daily basis.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are rich in cancer-fighting antioxidants, eat a half cup of fresh or frozen blueberries on daily basis.
- Ginger: This food prevents you from the lungs, breast, skin and pancreatic cancers and drink ginger tea 2 to 3 cups in the daily schedule and include it in cooking as well.
- Garlic: If you take garlic daily while eating then you will see that it helps to slow down the progression of cancer cell growth.
- Leafy green vegetables: Eat green leafy vegetables daily to reduce cancer risk.
- Fresh herbs and spices: herbs are the best immune booster for our body so intake them on daily basis.
- Unrefined Oils: One should use unrefined oil for fighting against cancer as it helps the patient to recover fast.
- Organic Meats: Organic meat which includes beef or chicken liver are highly recommended to cancer patients as it cleanses the liver and enhances the ability to remove toxins from the blood and the digestive system.