WordPress is a very big source of income for many developers, bloggers, and freelance writers. Developers use WordPress for selling themes, plugins, services or consultancy and those who are not into development uses WordPress for the promotion of their product to earn money. In today’s scenario wordpress is most widely used for affiliate programs.
Before knowing about the best affiliate programs, we should understand what is affiliate marketing:
Basically, affiliate marketing is the form of marketing in which you refer someone for an online product and when that person buys the product based on your reference, you will receive a commission. The commission varies from $1 to $10000, depending on what product you are promoting.
We will now discuss in details of the top affiliate programs for WordPress bloggers. These affiliate programs are openly available for anyone and you can choose and join them and promote them according to your niche.
WordPress affiliate products are classified into these categories:
- WordPress Premium Plugins
- WordPress Premium Themes
- WordPress Hosting
- WordPress Backup-Management Products
Before going further there are few things you should keep in your mind and you should need to know:
- Almost all the affiliate programs offer payment via PayPal and it is mandatory to have a PayPal account.
- Just search product name + affiliate program, if you don’t see the affiliate program overview list.
- Try to join all the affiliate programs as these are free you don’t have to pay for them. Join all of them and get them on your email in this way you will also get latest coupon codes, useful insights about their product and promotional stuff.
Some of the best affiliate WordPress affiliate programs are:
- Genesis Themes: Genesis is one of the famous WordPress theme frameworks nowadays because of the downfall of the thesis theme. This is used by almost everyone who is in online business and professional bloggers. Genesis framework is easy to market as it is a huge company and has goodwill in the market; the best thing is you will get 35% commission on every sale.
- Themeisle Affiliate Program: This program offers most of the wanted WordPress plugins and these plugins have generous affiliate programs where you can earn 55% sale, as it has many themes which will be beneficial for you to promote and make money.
Plugmatter Affiliate Program
It is really a very useful plugin for you to market your brand online and offers 50% commission in return which is a pretty good percentage. The best way to earn commission from them is by writing their product on your blog and it is very easy as well to use.
It is the greatest hub for affiliate marketers and one of the most popular and famous affiliate marketplaces. It is very easy to join, you just have to signup and then you will get the ClickBank username.
Yet another affiliate marketplace and very famous as well which is used by many internet marketers. You can easily promote products through them; also you will get the payout via PayPal and lifetime cookies.
You can mention your comments below if you any queries about the same. We will love to answer you.