Delhi University Distance Education Courses & Admission 2016
Delhi University is one of the top best universities in India and known for its world class teaching staff. Every year thousands of students take admission in the university. Delhi University also provides correspondence courses for the students who wish to study through distance learning. The School of open learning formerly known as the School of Correspondence Courses and Education. In SOL student does not have to attend the classes on the regular basis. Also this year the admission criteria are changed as students have no need to get purchase the prospectus. SOL provides various courses:
Here we are providing you the list of the correspondence courses provided by the Delhi University:
Under Graduate Courses (3 years Duration)
Post Graduate Courses (2 years Duration)
- Candidate must have completed 12th class with minimum percentage of 50% (general category) and 45% (OBC) for the undergraduate courses.
- Candidate must have completed graduation with minimum marks of 50% for post graduate courses.
Procedure for Taking Admission in DU with Distance Learning
For the admission in Delhi University, there are two ways through students can fill the application form – Online and Offline. This year students can only apply through online procedure.
- Click on the Link www.sol.du.ac.in/Admission
- If you are a new user then click on the “New User” button.
- If you are already registered then click on the “Registered User” button.
- Fill all the details in the registration page and click save button.
- After you have registered successfully then you will get the confirmation and login information on your mobile number or email-id you have provided.
- Now enter the e-mail id and password and then press on the “submit” button.
- Then enter your year of passing, exam roll no and then click the “check” button.
- Now fill all the details appeared on the screen and click on the “save” button.
- Upload the documents in the below screen and click the “save” button.
- Now go through all the details you have filled before making payment.
- Click the check box appearing and then click on the “verify” button.
- Now follow the payment gateway for the payment.
- Current passport size photograph.
- Self attested photocopy of class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- Attested photocopy of passing certificates of class 10th and 12th.
- Self attested photocopy of reserve category certificate, if applicable.
- Original Migration Certificate of class 12th for the students who have passed from board HBSE/UPBSE/NIOS.
- Latest Original Income certificate, if applicable ( for those who are applying for fee concession).
- Self attested photocopy of BPL ration card and Income certificate for financial assistance.
You can also check Delhi University 2016 Cut Offs for B.com/B.com (Hons.):
Please carry your original documents at the time of your admission. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.