As we all know that the season of winter is coming soon and this season brings a lot of dryness as well and if you apply winter creams then it seems to be very oily which in result decrease your skin glow.
Not only this winter, creams also makes the complexion dark, cracked lips, skin irritation and itchiness, it is usually because of the wind blows in the winter which is too chilled, the temperature and the humidity become too low.
So to avoid this problem and to make your skin glows like never before, you have to take a proper diet during the winter season as in winter the indoor heating and the outdoor cooling makes contact with your skin and this sudden temperature up and down led your skin to not to breathe properly.
We will describe you the Top 10 Super Foods which you should take to make your skin beautiful, soft and shiny.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is very good for our skin; it helps us to make the skin shiny and smooth. You wouldn’t believe that its regular intake will make your skin naturally glowing and surely you will have a beautiful complexion as it has skin-boosting vitamins A, B and C.
- Almonds: Almost all of our parents have scolded us to eat almonds in the childhood which helps us to make the memory, sharper and stronger but we actually don’t know how much beneficial and fruitful this food is for our body. To see the impacts use almonds to make a home scrub.
- Carrots: Among all of us knows that carrot is the best selling vegetable during winter, it is because this vegetable is rich in Vitamin A and loaded with the oxidants which make the skin shiny and remove the harshness during winter.
- Avocado: Being a good source of Vitamin A, C and E, Avocado protects your skin from the dryness and makes your skin moisturizing and helps to reduce wrinkles.
- Grapes: Grapes are the fruit which is rich in Vitamin C and an antioxidant which protects from skin damage and harmful UV rays and makes the skin healthier.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is very good for the skin, especially during the winter season when the skin becomes dry and rough; it usually helps to hydrate the body and maintains the softness of the body.
- Spinach: For glowing skin, you can’t avoid spinach as it is a green leafy vegetable and helps to make the skin beautiful. Drink spinach soup daily to see the result fast.
- Green Tea: Green tea is rich in antioxidants which prevent skin dryness and helps to improve your complexion. Drink 2 to 3 cups on daily basis.
- Dark Chocolate: Chocolates are the delicious sweet and almost every person likes it but no one knows its benefits. It helps to remove harshness during the winters.
- Salmon: Last but not the least salmon is counted as one of the best remedies for dry and flaky skin and protects from harmful rays of the sun.
For further inquiries please comment your problems.