After MS Dhoni – The Untold Story, now it’s time for Sachin A Billion Dreams. The upcoming biographical film is directed by James Erskine and produced by Ravi Bhagchandka and Carnival Motion Pictures.
Sachin A Billion Dreams is going to release on May 26, 2017. The film is based on the story of God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar.
10 Unknown Facts That You Must Know About Sachin A Billion Dreams
- The name of the movie was selected via a Twitter contest announced by Sachin Tendulkar.
- The Budget of the Movie is around Rs 30 Crores.
- BCCI has refused to give footage of Sachin Tendulkar batting and other significant visuals, at a discount to 200 Not Out, the production company behind Sachin A Billion Dreams.
- Sachin’s son Arjun Tendulkar has played the role of young Tendulkar in the movie.
- Some scenes of the movie have been shot at Sachin’s residence at Bandra in Mumbai.
- The will reveal some aspects of Sachin’s life that you have never been heard of.
- The maker has interviewed everyone who is closely related to Sachin.
- Sachin Tendulkar has not charged any fees for the film based on his life.
- The lead role in the movie is played by Sachin Tendulkar himself.
- The director of the movie is based in London, James Erskine, who is credited for movies like the ‘Shooting for Socrates’ and ‘EMR’
Have you ever wondered that why Sachin finally decided to let go of his low key personal life and make his biopic Sachin A billion Dreams?
The Master Blaster himself shared the secret about it. He said, “Yes, I’m a private person but over a period of time I’ve also figured out that there are certain things that people want to see and know. And I’ve made all possible efforts to live up to their expectations, and also what I feel comfortable with, so there is the in-between balance that we have tried to create here.”
Sachin is a cinema lover and he feels that good movies stay with you forever.
There are several moments in his biopic too that will stay with people, he said.
Stay connected for more interesting stories like this.
Like our Facebook Page to stay updated on more updates regularly.