Delhi University Distance Education Hall Ticket
The school of open learning in Delhi University Examinations Scheduled between May and June month every year, so the students who are studying in the SOL in various courses can easily download their hall ticket by following these easy instructions:
- First the student has to visit the website www.sol.du.ac.in.
- In this website you can see the red colour tab, in which you can see various sections like Home, about us, academics, students, others, contact us and alumni.
- Now from this tab click on the “Students section”.
- Using this “Student section” you will find a menu, from this select the examination section.
- In the Examination section you will find many options like UG examination, PG examination, exam hall ticket, online examination, exam instructions and results.
- From these options select the hall ticket option.
- Now you can see the page in which you will see different fields, there you have four fields.
- In the first field of campus, you will find two options north and south click on the suitable option.
- At second field of SOL Roll no, enter the roll no you have provided by the university.
- In the third field of Date of Birth, enter your valid date of birth in DATE/MONTH/ YEAR pattern.
- At the fourth field of student name, enter your full name.
- After filling the entire details click on the show button, there you can see the hall ticket.
- The hall ticket you will get will be in the pdf format, for opening this file you will have to download the adobe reader if you don’t have.
- Now you can save it or can get the print out as well.
Also if you want to see the guidelines of the examination for the Undergraduate courses and post graduate courses, then you can follow these instructions:
- For UG Courses Examination guidelines: Go to the home tab then go to the student section, now select the examination option, here select the UG examination then select the exam guidelines. Now here you will find the list of all the guidelines whether its is medium of examination you want to give or examination form details or revaluation or rechecking scripts and change of examination centre and much more.
- For PG Courses Examination Guidelines: Go to the home page tab then o to the student section, now select the examination option, here select the PG examination then select the exam guidelines. Now here you will find the list of all the guidelines like admission ticket and date sheet, duplicate admission ticket, centres of examination and much more.
If you have any queries or concern related to any information provided or if you want to ask any queries then you can ask us. We will surely provide you the best relevant information. Also you can share it with your friends, if you find it relevant.